WooCommerce Selective Registration Created by anthonyvalera. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: WooCommerce Selective Registration allows you to require login or account registration for certain products in WooCommerce. It supports both simple and variable .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0
- Compatible with: WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, WooCommerce 2.3.x, WooCommerce 2.2.x
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- High resolution: None
- Files included: PHP
WooCommerce Selective Registration allows you to require login or account registration for certain products in WooCommerce. It supports both simple and variable products.
WooCommerce gives the option to enable guest checkout, which allows anyone access to purchase any published product. Alternatively, disabling guest checkout, users are not able to purchase products without registering or logging in. WooCommerce Selective Registration allows you to set which products should require a user to register and/or log in to purchase, while keeping your e-commerce shop open to guests.
- Simple and Variable product/subscriptions support
- Custom Settings Page
- Intuitive Integration
- On / Off switch for easy plugin toggling
- Flexibility and Compatibility (Uses very little resources)
Version 1.0.2 (July 2016)
- HTML for general tab in product data should no longer output if variable product.
- Fixed an issue with variations not saving through ajax
- Updated code documentation
Version 1.0.1 (October 2015)
- Fixed an issue with checkout not correctly validating required products
Version 1.0 (August 2015)
- Initial release