Woo-Commerce 2.5.+ 2Checkout Gateway + Recurring + Inline Payments Created by wztechno. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: RATE US 5 IF YOU LIKE OUR PLUGIN TO HELP US CONTINUE THANK YOU IN .
You can use this Woo-Commerce 2.5.+ 2Checkout Gateway + Recurring + Inline Payments on WordPress category for 2.4.7, 2checkout, ecommerce, extension, gateway, integration, latest, payment gateway, paypal, Recurring Payments, secure, woo-commerce v-2.3, woocommerce, woocommerce 2.5.2, wordpress plugin and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7
- Compatible with: WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, WooCommerce 2.3.x
- Compatible browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- High resolution: No
- Files included: PHP
RATE US 5 IF YOU LIKE OUR PLUGIN TO HELP US CONTINUE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
We always stay up to date with never ending WordPress & Woo-Commerce updates. Check when was our latest update.
Compatible with Woo-commerce v-2.4.+, WordPress 4.3 (Latest Version) and tested successfully with Woo-commerce v-2.4.7 (Latest Version)
Check the Live Demo Up to see the plugin in Action a demo website.
Woo-commerce 2.3.+ extension WordPress plugin that allows you to integrate 2Checkout Payment Gateway.
This plugin will create an additional payment option among the available payment options (PayPal, Cash,..etc..). 2Checkout will remain the best payment solution for international merchants, where Paypal is not available.
Using this plugin, the user will be redirected to a high secure 2Checkout Payment page, then after paying, the user is redirected to the thank you page, where he will be given a link to download the bought product or shipping code, depending on whether your product is tangible or no.
The products name, description, quantities along with the customer name, address, email etc.. are all passed to 2Checkout page, to make the payment easier. Kindly read the readme.txt file for a small tip about shipment integration.
You can install this plugin just as you install any other WordPress plugin.
Buy WooCommerce WzTechno 2Checkout Gateway Plugin
- Download the Zip File provided
- Login your administrator area in your WordPress Website
- Go to Plugins -> Upload Section
- Upload the plugin and Activate it
Go to Woo-commerce -> Settings -> Checkout -> 2Checkout
- Enable the CheckBox “Enable 2Checkout”
- Put in the Title You want your customers to see, recommended “2Checkout”
- In the Description Field, describe for your customers what this payment gateway is, like “Pay via Credit Card with 2Checkout secure card processing”
- Next enter 2Checkout account number provided from 2Checkout
- Enter 2Checkout Secret Word that you write it in 2Checkout and make it so complicated
- For the Purchase Routine, choose one of the options that lets your customers use Paypal payment through 2Checkout or no, depending on your targeted customers. You can also choose Sandbox if you want to test your website in 2Checkout SandBox mode before you go live.
- Test Mode: Check this mode along with test mode checking on 2Checkout site so that you can check payment sequence without charging your credit card. Note That if you check the test mode in this plugin and did not check the test or demo mode in 2Checkout you will face problems. This test mode does not have to do with Sandbox. To turn on Sandbox go to Purchase Routine.
- Send Debug Emails will show you the variables passed to 2Checkout and Variables returned back via an email
Recurring Payments or Subscriptions
In Order to use Recurring Payments with 2Checkout supported by our plugin, you need to have Woo-Commerce Subscriptions Plugin installed. Then when you create a new product intended for subscription, you need to choose “Simple Subscription” from “Product Data”.This Plugin does not allow mixed Checkouts.In 2Checkout, there has no Free Trial Period, so you cannot use this option with 2Checkout, yet if you want to set it on your own in your website this is up to you, you can charge 1 dollar or something.If the user recurring payment was declined on 2Checkout or on your website, it is your responsibility to cancel this user subscription from 2Checkout manually. This plugin does not support automatic cancellation from your website to 2Checkout or Vice Versa yet. Work is in Progress.
Just one check, and you will not need to send your customers to 2Checkout page. They will be able to pay on your website. This is really awesome. Check it in the demo.
There is a check box, on or off, called “Shipping Mode” to tell the plugin whether to send shipping data to 2checkout or no.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any kind of support after sales.
Kindly write a review, or contact us for any support needed.