Out-of-the-Box | Dropbox plugin for WordPress Created by _DeLeeuw_. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Out-of-the-Box has features such as Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Gravity Forms, Software Version: WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8 .
You can use this Out-of-the-Box | Dropbox plugin for WordPress on WordPress category for attachments, audio, cloud, download, dropbox, filelist, files, filesystem, folders, gallery, images, player, sharing, upload, video and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8
- Compatible with: Gravity Forms
- Compatible browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- High resolution: None
Out-of-the-Box WordPress Plugin
This plugin will help you to easily integrate Dropbox into your WordPress website or blog. Out-of-the-Box allows you to view, download, delete, rename files & folders directly from a WordPress page. You can use Out-of-the-Box as a filebrowser, gallery, audio- or video-player!
NOTE: Out-of-the-Box uses the Offical Dropbox API. Although Dropbox requests a SSL connection when using this API, it is possible to use this plugin without SSL certificate. Read our documentation for more details.
Google Drive: We have also a Google Drive variant of this plugin with even more powerful features!. If you only want to use the Gallery function you really should consider Use-your-Drive as it is much faster.
- View Dropbox folders & files directly on your site
- Upload form so users can upload (multiple) files to Dropbox
- Add, delete and rename files & folders
- Download files as zip file
- Search your Dropbox for files & folders
- User folders allows each user to only use their ‘own’ folder on your Dropbox
- Great looking grid with lightbox
- With or without cropping
- Folder thumbnails shows whats inside the folder
- Always in Sync with your Dropbox
- Customize image row height
- Shuffle images
- Add, delete and rename images
- Download images as zip file
Audio & Video
- Streams audio files directly from your Dropbox with a HTML 5 audioplayer with flash-fallback.
- .m4a (AAC/H.264)
- .oga (Vorbis/Theora)
- Streams video files directly from your Dropbox with a HTML 5 audioplayer with flash-fallback.
- .webmv (Vorbis/VP8)
- .ogv (Vorbis/Theora)
- .m4v (AAC/H.264) (Do always supply a m4v file for cross-browser support)
- .mp4 (supports most mp4 files)
- Multiple awesome skins
- Sort files by name, size or modified date
- Restrict viewing by file extension and file or folder name
- Restrict uploading files by file extension
- Restrict which user can see, download, rename or delete your files or upload new ones. You can set the required capabilities by yourself with WordPress Capabilities
- Secure OAuth 2 authentication
- Powerful but intuitive shortcode generator
- WordPress Multi-Site supported
- Multi language supported
- And finally… All elements are responsive!
Do you miss a feature? Let us know!
- At least PHP 5.3 with cURL extension
Not compatible with
All updates are delivered via the build-in auto-updater! Make sure you insert your purchase code on the plugin settings page. Current version: 22.214.171.124 (21 July 2016) – changelog