MEE – Responsive CV Resume Theme Created by NRGThemes. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: MEE is a responsive CV resume WordPress Theme that is perfect to display your resume (education, experience, awards) and portfolio in a professional .
You can use this MEE – Responsive CV Resume Theme on WordPress category for business, cv, modern, online resume, personal, portfolio, professional, responsive, responsive cv, responsive resume, resume, resume theme, resume wordpress, resume wordpress theme, virtual business card and another uses.
- Files included: PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Documentation: Well Documented
- Layout: Responsive
- Software version: WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4
- Compatible with: Visual Composer 4.11.x, Visual Composer 126.96.36.199, Visual Composer 4.9.x, Visual Composer 4.9, Visual Composer 4.8.x, Visual Composer 4.7.4
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Framework: None
- High resolution: Yes
- Widget ready: Yes
- Columns: 4+
MEE is a responsive CV resume WordPress Theme that is perfect to display your resume (education, experience, awards) and portfolio in a professional way.
MEE Resume WordPress Theme Features
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Powerful Admin Panel
- 5 Different Post Formats
- Redux Theme Options
- Visual Composer (Save $30+)
- Smooth Scrolling, Lazy Loader Added
- Clean & W3C Validation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Friendly
- Google Map Included
- Easy Customization
- Well Documented
- Superb Support
If you need support, please send us a ticket using our support ticket system.
We usually respond to support requests within 24 hours on weekdays, depending on the number of requests in queue.
-fixed: page reloading when changing from landscape to portrait mode on mobile devices.-fixed: if 'Portfolio' shortcode was present on a few pages, it was working only on one page.
- Icons displaying correctly- Portfolio displaying bug fixed- Home Page slider work fixed- Social icons bug fixed
- Excerpt in blog (not the_conent);- Visual composer uploading link;- Social icons are not showing under menu;- Change blog structure: all posts have to sort automatically (with masonry).
Change log: - portfolio navigation arrows doesn't centered; - centered pictures on iPad; - the name on the top navigation on iphone is a bit to high and not centered; - the anchor points on iPhone are not correct (on iPad perfect). the title of the anchor is behind the navigation; - on iPhone the skills section are not centered.
MEE V 1.1.1
- Improvement in responsiveness- Homepage full width not working fixed- Issue of menus not going beyond 7 items fixed.- Thank you page can now be disabled and have contact page as full width- Improvement for Portfolio Page.- Scrolling for Portfolio page stuck at 5 items fixed- Fix for Page Titles showing URL not Page Title - And general Bug fixes
Made with love by NRGThemes