Leafy Minimal WordPress Blog Created by dtbaker. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Leafy has features such as Widget Ready: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: WooCommerce 2.6.x, Software Version: WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, Columns: 2 .
- Files included: PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Documentation: Well Documented
- Layout: Responsive
- Software version: WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1
- Compatible with: WooCommerce 2.6.x
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Framework: None
- High resolution: None
- Widget ready: Yes
- Columns: 2
Leafy Blog – Simplistic WordPress Blogger Theme
Leafy is a really cool and natural theme with a range of “Leafy” headers available, from light green blurry leaves, gum leaves, autumn leaves even palm leaves. This theme would suit a range of businesses or blogs.
Latest Update: Version 1.0.10 on 2016-10-12.
- WordPress 4.7.1 compatible!
- Test all the theme features before purchase: Open WordPress Theme Demo
- Brand new easy installation wizard – watch the video to see how great this really is. No messing about with tricky settings, just click a few buttons and you’re up and running like the live demo.
- Creative and easily Customizable Design
- No complicated frameworks – if you need to do advanced changes it will be easy
- Elementor Page Builder included.
- Easy sidebar manager (hide/show sidebar on each page, left/right/footer widgets)
- Easy Font Customizer – change sizes, colors, padding and more.
- Professional e-Commerce option with WooCommerce: example
- Responsive CSS Layout – iPhone and Tablet friendly
- LESS files included for easier CSS development (optional)
- Contact Forms through ContactForm7 plugin: example
- Full Documentation provided – check it out!
- Straight forward CSS and HTML markup making it easy for more advanced users to customize
- Default content included so you can get up and running like the demo site in no time (watch the video to see how easy it really is)
Quick Setup Guide:
New to websites? Here are the steps you need to follow to get up and running with this website theme.
- Purchase a “domain name” (e.g. yourbusiness.com)
- Purchase “WordPress website hosting” (hosting is the computer server that runs your website and emails 24/7)
- Some popular providers for domain names and hosting are: BlueHost, DreamHost and WPengine. Generally the more you pay the faster your website will load.
- Talk to your chosen hosting provider to setup your “WordPress” and make sure it works. You should be able to login to your “WordPress Dashboard” with a username and password.
- Once you are at this point, come back here and purchase this WordPress theme.
- Once purchased, go to http://themeforest.net/downloads?ref=mildtheme?ref=mildtheme’ and press “Download” and then “Installable WordPress file only”. This will download a small (less than 20MB) zip file to your desktop.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload and choose the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- After uploading the theme to WordPress choose the “Activate” option
- Follow the setup wizard steps.
- Some basic knowledge on how to use WordPress
- WordPress 4.7.1 or above running on your website
- The ability to install WordPress themes and plugins
- Advanced Changes: you will need good PHP/CSS/HTML knowledge or be prepaired to hire someone from Envato Studio to perform advanced modifications for you.
We hope you enjoy this theme, we had a great time making it. Thanks!
Here is a list of theme changes:
- Version: 1.0.1
– Initial Release