Bolder Fees for WooCommerce Created by bolderelements. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Bolder Fees for WooCommerce allows the administrator to create a variety of fees, flat rate, percentage, and even optional to the user. These fees can be based upon a variety of measures including the subtotal, number of items purchased, a particular item, and several more .
You can use this Bolder Fees for WooCommerce on WordPress category for categories, conditions, dimensions, ecommerce, fees, item count, label, method, optional, product, shipping class, subtotal, taxable, weight, woocommerce and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2
- Compatible with: WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, WooCommerce 2.3.x
- Compatible browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- High resolution: No
Bolder Fees for WooCommerce allows the administrator to create a variety of fees, flat rate, percentage, and even optional to the user. These fees can be based upon a variety of measures including the subtotal, number of items purchased, a particular item, and several more conditions.
This plugin works alongside your WooCommerce store by adding a new ‘Fees’ tab directly to your WooCommerce settings page. The familiar layout and easy to use options will make it simple to setup and use in your store.
- Give your customers the option to add gift wrapping to their order
- Add an extra delivery / gas fee
- Choose optional shipping services such as tracking or signature requests
- Automatically give discounts based on the customer’s order
What’s New in 1.4.13 (March 27th, 2016)
- Added: User Role Is/Is Not condition
- Added: Secondary hook for optional fees in setups with shipping disabled
- Added: Ability to translate fee titles with WPML
- Fixed: Optional fees not being charged when user creates an account during checkout
- Fixed: Issue with retrieving shipping title in WC 2.4+
- Fixed: Issue with retrieving variation weight in WC 2.4+
- Fixed: Optional fee titles not appearing on mobile devices
For a complete list of changes, view the full version log.
Real Sites Using this Plugin
Please post all questions or requests for support either here in the comments for this file or visit the support forums to find more answers or seek support. Messages and emails may be missed.