bbPress Private Content WordPress Plugin Created by QueryLoop1. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Private Content is a WordPress plugin that works with bbPress forums to create private messages in bbPress topics and replies. It places a text area field in the forms when users write a new topic or reply, or edit an existing one. Private content entered here is hidden from users and only visible .
You can use this bbPress Private Content WordPress Plugin on WordPress category for bbpress, font icons, form, forum, hidden, information, private, private content, reply, retina support, rtl, secure, sensitive, topic, wordpress and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: 720×540
- Software version: WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5
- Compatible with: bbPress 2.5.x, bbPress 2.4.x, bbPress 2.3.x
- Compatible browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- High resolution: Yes
Private Content is a WordPress plugin that works with bbPress forums to create private messages in bbPress topics and replies. It places a text area field in the forms when users write a new topic or reply, or edit an existing one. Private content entered here is hidden from users and only visible to moderators and the user who authored the topic or reply with the private message.
This is useful for example if you run a support forum with bbPress where your users need to share sensitive information and you don’t want to disrupt the thread flow asking a user to send it to a private email address. Users can enter the private information in this field and it will be kept hidden for everyone but the moderator and themselves.
If you allow topic or reply editing, bbPress forum participants can edit their private message content at any time editing the topic or reply where they added it.
If you’ve previously bought one of my plugins, this is the same plugin in use for private information in the support forums powered by bbPress.
- text box in topic and reply forms to enter private messages in bbPress
- only bbPress moderators and the user who authored the private information can see it
- option to load the page with any private content initially collapsed and an arrow to expand and view it
- customize colors from plugin settings page using visual controls
- enter Custom CSS in settings page to closely match your site’s appearance
- developers can take advantage of the filters included
- font icons that look great in normal and high density displays like Retina display
- support for Right-to-Left (RTL) languages
- complete documentation
- friendly and experienced support
Access the support forum
Assistance is provided exclusively through the support forum.