Dolphin – Responsive Site Template Created by ProgressionStudios. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Dolphin has features such as High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Columns: 1 .
You can use this Dolphin – Responsive Site Template on Site templates category for agency, architect, art, clean, gallery, html5, marketing, photographer, photography, portfolio, responsive, video, video blogging, web designer and another uses.
- Files included: Layered PSD, PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Layout: Responsive
- Documentation: Well Documented
- Compatible with: None
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- High resolution: No
- Columns: 1
Show off your work with this easy-to-customize and full featured Site Template. When purchasing this template, you will receive a detailed help file along with additional features like unlimited color schemes and a fully responsive Layout.
Sample Color Schemes (Both included with purchase):
- Fully Responsive Layout: Mobile, Tablet and Desktop
- Unlimited Color Schemes that are easy to customize
- Video Support in portfolio and featured sliders
- Video Documentation with a detailed written help file
- Flickr Widget that automatically pulls in your Flickr images
- Twitter Widget that automatically pulls in your latest tweets
- Working PHP Contact Form
- Built using HTML5 Boilerplate for a fast, robust and future-proof site!
- Support for larger desktop displays included (1140 pixel wide version)!
- Photoshop Files Included
- Home page
- 3 Full Width Portfolio pages
- 3 Portfolio pages with sidebar
- Portfolio post page with and without sidebar
- Blog and post pages
- Full Width Blog and Full Width post pages
- Page Styles demo page
- Full width columns demo page
- Sidebar columns demo page
- Contact page with working form
Custom Fonts used in template
Theme Updates – Changelog
==v1.3 - 14 June 2015 ==-prettyPhoto Lightbox Plugin UpdateFiles Updated: /js/plugins.js==v1.2 - May 7th 2013 ==-Twitter Widget Update. Retired old API and now using embedded Tweets from Twitter. New documentation for setting this is included.==v1.1 - October 14th 2012 ==-Twitter Widget Update. Replace /js/plugins.js file for Twitter API Update
Signup for our e-mail newsletter
Get notified via e-mail when we release new themes! It’s easy – sign up for our e-mail newsletter here
Need Support? Visit our Support Forum
We offer theme support via our support forum. Please post all support questions through our support forum. We reserve the item comments for pre-purchase questions.