Chaos – Academic Driven Multipurpose Template Created by owwwlab. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Chaos is an HTML template driven from academic needs to fulfill design requirements of faculty profiles, staff directories, events, conferences, seminars, research laboratories, .
You can use this Chaos – Academic Driven Multipurpose Template on Site templates category for academic, book, conference, course, e-learning, event, faculty, laboratory, library, lms, publication, research, seminar, staff, university and another uses.
- Files included: HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Layout: Responsive
- Documentation: Well Documented
- Compatible with: Bootstrap 3.x
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- High resolution: Yes
- Columns: 4+
Chaos is an HTML template driven from academic needs to fulfill design requirements of faculty profiles, staff directories, events, conferences, seminars, research laboratories, etc.
- 300+ HTML Pages
- 6+ complete websites
- 10+ Homepage
- Slider Revolution included (Save $14)
- Clean and Commented Code
- Academic modules
- E-Learning and LMS
- Faculty and Staff
- Academic Events
- Job Vacancies
- Portfolio / Projects
- 100+ shortcodes
- Dedicated Academic UI Elements
- Brand New Parallax Effects
- 3+ Header Variations
- 10+ Page Titles
- Countless Layouts
- 8+ Footers
- Responsive and mobile friendly
- Free Updates
- Dedicated one-to-one Support
Here is a list of packages and libraries that we have used, with a big thank you.
- The Final Countdown
- owl carousel
Image copyrightAll images are under Creative Commons Zero license and are included in the package. You are free to use them on your webite based on unsplash.coms license.
V1.1 23 June 2016
- Add new index page to the package- Add ability of having vertically centered bootstrap columns in a row- Add compatibility of JS files with node- Enhance search bar position in mobile devices- Enhance responsive text-align classes to match the bootstrap style- Fix login page responsive issue- Fix demo 4 footer responsive issue- Fix demo4 scroll issue- Fix callouts misalignment on mobile devices- Removed table-wrapper class in footers
V1.0 May 2016
- Initial version