Total Fitness | All in One Fitness PSD Template Created by 0effortthemes. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Total has features such as High Resolution: No, Layered: Yes, Minimum Adobe CS Version: CS6, Pixel Dimensions: 1920×8000 .
You can use this Total Fitness | All in One Fitness PSD Template on Psd templates category for acrobat, bodybuilding, cardio, event, fitness, fitness instructor, gym, health, muscle, nutrition, psd, theme, training, wellness, yoga and another uses.
- Pixel dimensions: 1920×8000
- Print dimensions: None
- Layered: Yes
- High resolution: No
- Minimum adobe cs version: CS6
- Graphics files included: Photoshop PSD
Total Fitness | All in One Fitness PSD Template
The “Total Fitness | All in One Fitness PSD Template” is one solutions for all your fitness and healthcare training programs. It is made with creative, clean & modern vision.It comes with one page, multi page package. Specially made for online fitness training programs business websites. But with the unique design and easy to customization features you can easily use this theme for any purpose. This is also perfectly suitable for any business, freelancers, designers, developers, illustrators, photographers or any kind of creative agencies.
For help and support feel free to contact us at any time.
- 31 exclusive creative PSD layouts
- Well maintained colorized layers.
- 1170px bootstrap grid layout
- vector icon and objects used.
- 100% responsive design
- Graphics are included in the package
- Free font, icon and graphics used
- Software: Adobe Photoshop cs6.
- Smart objects used
- 03 Homepage layouts
- Gym home and inner pages
- Yoga home and inner pages
- Acrobat home and inner pages
- 03 About us
- 03 Blog details page
- 03 Contact us
- 03 Blog list page
- And much more, check out the screenshots
- * More to come. Buy now and get free unlimited updates in future!
All the images are display only, not included in the main download package. But I must want to give credit to the authors for their wonderful images.The image credit links are mentioned in the documentation page.