Support FAQ Created by dtbaker. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Support has features such as Software Version: PHP 7.x, PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, PHP 5.6, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.x, PHP 4.x .
You can use this Support FAQ on Plugins category for crm, email support, faq, freelance, invoice, invoicing, product faq, product support, project, project management, support faq, support ticket, ticket faq, ucm and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: PHP 7.x, PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, PHP 5.6, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.x, PHP 4.x
- High resolution: None
- Compatible browsers: None
This is a plugin for the Ultimate Client Manager ? Lite Edition. Please ensure you have purchased and installed the latest version of Ultimate Client Manager before using this plugin.
Product Support / FAQ Database Plugin
This plugin will add an extra area to your Support Ticket submission form containing FAQ items. Customers can select a product from the drop down box and a list of FAQ items will be shown for that product. This helps reduce workload by handling common questions before the ticket is submitted.
For a DEMO on how this works please check my own support page, choose a product from the drop down menu: https://dtbaker.net/support-ticket.html
A FAQ item can be related to multiple products.
You can easily create/insert new FAQ entries from the administration area, even while replying to a support ticket (see screenshot for demo).
Embed the entire FAQ database into your own support website as an iframe, for an example please see here: http://ultimateclientmanager.com/frequently-asked-questions.html
How to install
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Purchase this plugin
- Find your licence code for this plugin (click here for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this plugin
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of the plugin for you, and keep it updated in the future.
- Working UCM install
- Check the UCM upgrade system works on the hosting account (in Settings > Upgrade)
Feature List and Product Comparison:
Other UCM Plugins:
If you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here. Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board ? these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.