Magento Sales Notification – Boost Your Sales Created by woomagestore. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: View Detailed .
You can use this Magento Sales Notification – Boost Your Sales on Plugins category for boost sales, ecommerce, ecommerce sales notification, magento, Magento boost sales, magento notification, magento recent sales notification, magento sales notification, notification, notify, popup notification, Recent orders and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52
- High resolution: No
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
Magento Sales Notification – Boost Your Sales
Every users would want to know what the products on your store are there. There is a solution to let you notify your customers about recently sold products at your store with pop-up notifications.”Easy Magento Notification-Boost Your Sales Extension” is an easy-to-use extension, displaying real-time notifications on your website.
Show real time recent sales notifications on Magento store to notify visitors about the products sold at your store globally.Your visitors will receive notifications every time a product is sold at your store.
– Enable/disable for backend.
– Amin can select notification interval and display time to make shopping.
– Product Information Displayed.
– Product sales notification will display all information regarding the product sold including product name, image, item number and location etc..
– Real-Time Order Notifications.
– Recent Sales Notification displays unlimited real-time notifications.
-Increase Product visibility.
Steps to be taken for Installation
Step-1. Login with your Magento admin
Step-2. Go to system -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager
Step- 3. Login with Magento Connect Manager (with your Magento admin credentials)
Step-4. Upload package file (purchased file) in direct package file upload section and click on upload.
Step-5. Return to Magento admin and clear cache from System -> Cache Management
. Logout from Magento admin and re-login.
How to Enable and Disable the Extension?
Step-1. Go to System -> Configuration -> Recent Sales Order Notice
Step-2. Select YES to Enable and NO to Disable the extension from Admin.
Front End Demo of the Extension
Step-1.Show on bottom order sales notification.