Freelance Reports Created by dtbaker. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Freelance has features such as Software Version: PHP 7.x, PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, PHP 5.6, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.x, PHP 4.x .
You can use this Freelance Reports on Plugins category for crm, freelance, invoice, invoice reports, invoicing, job reports, open source crm, project, project management, reports, staff reporting, ucm plugin and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: PHP 7.x, PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, PHP 5.6, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.x, PHP 4.x
- High resolution: None
- Compatible browsers: None
- Files included: PHP
This is a plugin for the Ultimate Client Manager – Lite Edition. Please ensure you have purchased and installed the latest version of Ultimate Client Manager before using this plugin. If you wish to have the Subscription Report then please also install the Subscription plugin.
Staff Report: This report shows a breakdown of all staff members in the UCM system. You can filter by date range. The reported fields are:
- Assigned Jobs: number of jobs where job “Create Date” is within range and staff members is assigned to overall job
- Assigned Tasks: number of individual job tasks where job “Create Date” is within range and staff members is assigned to individual job task
- Tasks Completed: number of tasks that were assigned to this staff member and have a “done date” within specified range
- Hours Logged: how many hours were logged against all tasks (complete or not) within date range. Staff can log more (or less) hours than task was quoted.
- Hours Billed: how many hours were logged against all completed tasks.
- Amount Billed: value of the “hours billed”
- Hours Invoiced: if the completed task was invoiced, include amount here
Job Report: This report will show an overview of all jobs that have been created (or are due to be renewed) within a specified date range. The report fields are:
- Job Name
- Customer Name
- Job Type
- Job Date
- Job Task Hours
- Job Total Amount
- Job Invoices
- Total Job Amount, Invoice Amount, Unpaid Amount and Paid Amount between date range
Subscription Report: This report is available if you have the Subscription Plugin installed. This report shows an overview of all subscriptions in the system (eg: which payments are overview and subscription totals)
How to install
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Purchase this plugin
- Find your licence code for this plugin (click here for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this plugin
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of the plugin for you, and keep it updated in the future.
- Working UCM install
- Check the UCM upgrade system works on the hosting account (in Settings > Upgrade)
Feature List and Product Comparison:
If you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here. Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.