Follower – Intelligent Products Wishlist and Notifier – Prestashop Module Created by terranetpro. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Follower Module gives to users the ability to follow products they are interested in and get notifications about price discount, specific price, quantity, availability in stock, written reviews, added .
You can use this Follower – Intelligent Products Wishlist and Notifier – Prestashop Module on Plugins category for email notifications, follow list, price change notification, product changes, product following, sale, wish list and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: PrestaShop 1.6.1.x, PrestaShop 1.6.1
- High resolution: No
- Compatible browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
Follower Module gives to users the ability to follow products they are interested in and get notifications about price discount, specific price, quantity, availability in stock, written reviews, added accessories.
The benefits for Merchants
Follow up with demand for the products in the storeThe merchant can get a letter with notification of each email sent to the users. If you change these characteristics of products: price discount, availability in stock, if there is low quantity in stock, if an accessory or related product is added to the following product, if a review or commentary added to the product.Letters will be sent on the first day of the change of product properties and further duplicate another day, if it?s configured in the back office.Merchants will be able to choose which products changes will sent notifications.Merchants will be able to write their own text for each type of email notification.Copy of sent messages can be sent to the administrator email.
– Configuration of the required notifications for changes in the features of the product by the administrator in the back office.
– The ability to remove the product from all Follower lists of users.
– Receiving duplicate emails sent to the customers on the administrator’s e-mail.
– Unauthorised customers can use the module.
– A lot of options for module configuration.
– Manual cron run directly from the back office the module configuration page.
Regular installation. In order to install this module, click first on ?Add new module? at modules tab on the back office. You will find it in the upper right corner. After that, click on ?Upload file? and select the packaged file you have downloaded from Codecanyon. When your module appears in modules list ?lick on ?Install? next.