Xavier – PHP Login Script & User Management Created by Siggles. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Existing Users – If you are going to update, you can contact us for .
You can use this Xavier – PHP Login Script & User Management on Php scripts category for activation, admin, authentication, bootstrap, login, logon, mysql, pages, password, php, protect, registration, user, website and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 7.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x
- Compatible browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- High resolution: No
19th May 2016 – Complete Redesign
Existing Users – If you are going to update, you can contact us for assistance!
The Xavier PHP Login Script is a user management system allowing the registration and administration of users to your website.
The script can easily be dropped in to an existing website allowing you to protect pages by adding one line of PHP code at the top of a page. You can also protect sections of pages. Secure your web pages or sections of content dependant on whether your users are logged in or out, or whether they are a member of a User Group. Or secure your pages dependent on whether you are logged on as an administrator. The example pages and scripts (login, registration, forgotten password, etc.) included in the script can be customised to be used in your own website or can fit neatly in to your existing website.
The administration panel allows you to administer your users and change various site settings. As an admin you can add, edit, ban or delete users or user groups. It is built on Bootstrap and is highly customizable.
- Can be dropped in to an existing website or used ‘out of the box’.
- Protect your site’s pages or sections of pages by login status, group status and/or group level status.
- Optional Captcha (and other failsafes) to avoid registration of automated bots.
- User login using PHP sessions, navigate across pages and stay logged on.
- User Groups with optional levels.
- Promote regular users to admins who will have some admin functions.
- User timeout after inactivity.
- Users can change profile settings, change passwords, e-mail addresses.
- Forgot Password feature.
- Optional admin or e-mail activation.
- Optional welcome e-mail.
- Admin can add, activate, ban, edit or delete users.
- View and display Active Users.
- Records user’s registration date, last login date and IP addresses.
- Records Most Ever Users Online
- Passwords are individually encrypted and salted.
- Change minimum / maximum username or password length.
- Confirm password & e-mail address on registration.
- Customizable Admin Skin which uses Bootstrap CSS
- Plus much more….
Try the online demo here at the Angry Frog website. Logon as admin with username: admin / password: P4ssw0rd
Support is provided by the author. Click on the support tab and e-mail us if you are having any issues with the script or you can post any general queries or observations in the comments section. You can also post in the Forums at the Angry Frog website here. There are also detailed instructions provided with the script.
New Release – complete update and redesign of the admin GUI with lots of improvements. Folder structure changes. No database changes.
- Fixed isMemberOfGroup function.
- Change where site redirects to after login. Database update is required!); Run this SQL on your database – INSERT INTO `configuration` (`config_name`, `config_value`) VALUES (‘login_page’, ‘index.php’);
- Fixed Bug – removing user from all groups
- Added User Groups
- Made improvements to the banning system
- Added ability to promote regular users to admin, who then have limited admin permissions
- Fixed some bugs