You can use this WYSIWYG HTML Editor PRO – PHP based Editor with Image Uploader and more on Php scripts category for editor, html editor, image upload, rich text, wysiwyg and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 7.x, PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6
- Compatible browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Chrome
- High resolution: Yes
- File Uploader and Link those uploaded files as download links (PHP)
- Fond Selector, Formating Selecting, Font size selecting and Font and Background Color Selector
- Image Uploader and Insert with Actual Image Cropping for uploaded image as per selected Images Size (PHP)
- Image Height, Width and Floating
- Special Characters Insert
- Table Insert
- Link Insert with Target and Direct Connection to Uploaded Files to connect them as downloadable links
- Print and Full Screen
- 4 Types of editors Pro, Full, Simple, Minimal
And this is not a template for editor, but this is a WYSIWYG HTML Editor script most like Gmail Email Composer and blogger composer. Using this you can easily input HTML input, WYSIWYG Editor or Code Editor and post data to your server side script. Technically this is for execCommand WYSIWYG Editor with Few Server Side technologies like image uploading.
- 4 Versions of Editors (PRO, Full, Simple and Minimal)
- 5 minutes to setup, and even a dummy can apply this to a HTML page, Applying PRO Version will require writing permissions to few folders
- Bootstrap Ready
- Tool tip for Buttons
- Very User Friendly Interface
- Easy to Apply a skin color using createditor() function itself
- Fontowesome based nice buttons for editor
- Live Demo Available
- Documentation is available
- Line by Line Comments are available for understanding the code
How to Apply ?
Full help documentation is available with the package and also there are separate sample files for each editor. In brief following is the way how to apply this editor to your page.
<form id='form1' name='form1' method='post' action=''> <textarea name='textarea' id='textarea' cols='45' rows='5'></textarea></form>