Stripe Payments Created by dtbaker. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Stripe has features such as Software Version: PHP 7.x, PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6 .
You can use this Stripe Payments on Php scripts category for credit card, crm, freelance, invoice, invoicing, online invoice, pay, payment gateway, payments, project, project management, stripe, ucm and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 7.x, PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6
- Compatible browsers: None
- High resolution: None
This is a plugin for the Ultimate Client Manager – Lite Edition. Please ensure you have purchased and installed the latest version of Ultimate Client Manager Lite Edition before using this plugin.
Alternatively please see Ultimate Client Manager – Pro Edition which comes with this plugin included.
Accept Payments with Stripe – Payments for developers
This plugin lets your customers pay for invoices using Stripe. A really cool alternatively to PayPal that allows easy billing of Credit Cards.Invoices are automatically marked as paid in UCM once the Stripe payment is cleared. Customer can make part payments on invoices. A customer can even pay for a job deposit before the job is started.
It’s easy to setup, just go to Settings > Payments > Stripe and input your information.
It’s easy to bill your customers: just install UCM, create a customer, create an Invoice, email the invoice to the customer from within UCM, sit back and wait for the customer to pay.
Signup for an Stripe account here: https://stripe.com
Note: Stripe only supports payments in USD and CAD
How to install
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Purchase this plugin
- Find your licence code for this plugin (click here for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this plugin
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of the plugin for you, and keep it updated in the future.
- Working UCM install
- Check the UCM upgrade system works on the hosting account (in Settings > Upgrade)
Feature List and Product Comparison:
If you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here. Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.