Source Guard – Website Source Encoder/Encryptor Created by MyNameIsMatthew. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Source Guard is PHP class for encoding/encryption and obfuscating your website output source .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3
- Compatible browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Files included: PHP
- High resolution: None
Source Guard is PHP class for encoding/encryption and obfuscating your website output source code.
This is first stable dynamic source encoder at codecanyon!
Its easy to integrate with your wordpress or other PHP scripts!
<?phpinclude('path/to/sourceGuard.class.php');$sg = new sourceGuard();//YOUR CODE HERE$sg -> Run(1); //Replace to encoding mode 2 or 3, if you want?>
Source Guard class features
- Three website source protection modes.
- Easy installation – insert three lines code to run.
- Works on fly.
- No special requirements (only PHP 5.0 or PHP 5.x).
Why Source Guard?
- This is good solution to protect your products demos at envato maketplaces.
- NO ALTERNATIVES AVAILABLE
- Class file.
- HTML and PDF documentation.
- Demonstration panel.
Check it in action! (check iframe source)