Sharen – Trending Topics, viral news, stories Created by psilvalabs. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: List of interesting topics where users publish, discuss and vote on .
You can use this Sharen – Trending Topics, viral news, stories on Php scripts category for ajax, codeigniter, content, gravatar, newsletter, questions, rating, responsive, share links, Share News, stories, trending, viral and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: CodeIgniter
- Software version: PHP 5.x
- Compatible browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- High resolution: Yes
List of interesting topics where users publish, discuss and vote on them.
Sharen is responsive, php script, built for users want to share links, viral content, ask questions, etc. It’s easy to get up and running and edit all options with a powerful admin panel.
If you heard Hacker news website it’s something like that.
Choose above to see the layout.
- Focus on content.
- Fully responsive.
- Full SEO Optimized
- Easy instalation/Customizable.
- Ajax Forms.
- Security (SQL Injection).
- Newsletter Subscription.
- Daily Newsletter Send.
- User registration for publish.
- Post Option (Voting, Comments).
- Custom Post (Text, External Link, Question).
- Gravatar user profile image detection.
- Advertising ready.
- Custom colors + Google Fonts.
- Font Awesome Icons.
- Lifetime support.
- Easy Installation
- Customizable Colors.
- Google analytics integration.
- Dashboard Statics.
- Users Management.
- Comments Management.
- Stories Management.
- Enable/Disable Features.
- Lifetime support.
Admin Demo Account
- PHP 5.4 or above
- Apache Web Server
- Pdo Extension.
- Codeigniter 3
- Bootstrap 3
If you have a specific bug, feature request, or question, send to me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
On update: Please read the text file update on root downloaded file.
– search duplicate fixed
– anonymous posting fixed
– popular tags order fixed
– facebook config fixed on login
02 April v.3.7
– iframe or external admin fixed
– favicon extension .ico solved
– Category title fixed
– Edit profile “username exists” problem fixed
– Slider Number of views fixed
– Option to disable Poll
– Add story » description editor changed
– Save story as draft
– Edit story functionality
– twitter login slug fixed
– On login redirect to same page
– Share button modified
– Anonymous post option
– Profile Recent/Favourites posts border fixed
– GPlus, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest Added to profile
– Fix Ads Code Insert on Admin
– Following count fixed
– user profile url “u/user”
– upload images with UPPER extension fixed
23 February v.3.6
– New Designs included (List Layout + Sidebar, Masonry + Sidebar, Masonry Full width)
– Fix user slug follow users
– Follow Feed
– Sharen link on homepage
– External links open new tab
– Related thumbnails clickable
– Inside post – social icons under image
– Contact form
13 February v.3.5
– Upvote inside article
– Related Articles ajust padding left
– Edit profile username edit
– Slug stories title / username fixed
– category name in rss
– video responsive
– adding external article – duplicate validation based on url too
– add story – notify that article must be accepted instead of redirect to frontpage
– mailchimp integration
– number views inside article
– admin delete image after delete post fixed
– add story if not find image can manually added
– add story change limit 160 to 300
– iframe option can be disable
– upvote homepage changed position
22 January v.3.4
– Add users by admin panel
– Shortcut to Admin on user dropdown
– Ads on middle posts
– Layout colors fixed
– View profile User Url
– XML feed fixed
– XML feed dc:creator added
– Today Filter fixed
– Category Description Meta SEO Optimized
– Poll vote one time filter by IP
– Report button Admin panel long text fixed
– Category Edit on Admin
– Duplicate posts on favourites fixed
8 January v.3.3
– admin approval icon colors
4 January 2015 – v.3.2
– RSS Aggregator
– sitemap added
– iframe opens external link
– fixed recovery password things
– comments upvote/downvote fixed
– favourites image thumb fixed
– user profile date joined added
– comments clear both after related articles
You can see all change logs in .txt file on root of download file.