Pro Login User Management System – PHP Created by Patchesoft. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Pro has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x .
You can use this Pro Login User Management System – PHP on Php scripts category for email, framework, login, login system, management, members, micro transactions, paypal, register, secure, sign up, social, user, user groups and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: CodeIgniter
- Software version: PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- High resolution: Yes
Demo Link: http://prologin.patchesoft.com/
Demo Login Details:
Pro Login User Management System is a powerful PHP script designed to allow you to manage your users. The application is a great way to build your website, allowing your users to register an account and build restricted access to certain users. It’s powered by mysql and PHP and is built on the CodeIgniter platform.
Pro Login User Management System is also very secure!
- Secure Database that uses prepared statements so no SQL Injection!
- Protects against CSRF attacks!
- HTML Filter to protect against XSS attacks!
- Built on powerful CodeIgniter Framework Version 3.0 that has been tried and tested by millions of developers
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass Library
- Captcha enabled pages to prevent spam!
You can now setup ProLogin to include Pay Plans which allow you to charge other users to access your site. This option of the site can be turned on or off but it allows you to implement micro-transactions into your system. Setup your plans which include price point and number of days each plan lasts for. Users can add funds to their accounts using PayPal.
- User & Registration System
- Users can register for an account using the quick and easy register page.
- Captcha enabled registration page to prevent bots from spamming your site (can be disabled in Admin Panel
- Users can also register accounts using their Social Network accounts, making it even quicker to sign up to your site!
- Login System comes with a Forgotten Password page, to allow users to reset their password via email.
- Prevents spam by making sure the email address is unique and valid.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass library to make sure your data is safe!
- Can disable registration from Admin Panel, as well as Social Login option.
- Frontpage shows a list of the newest users registered.
- Graph displays members that have registered in the last six months.
- Breakdown shows how many users signed up via Google, Twitter and Facebook.
- See users who are currently online, users who have registered today and total user count. All of this is cached too so it saves resources on your server!
- Member List displays all registered users.
- Search Members by username.
- User Profiles.
- User Settings area allows user to change their avatar, update their name and other information.
- Change Password option in Settings page too.
- User Role System allows you to make members have limited access to various areas of the site.
- Admin Panel
- Able to disable registration
- Able to disable Captcha
- Change site name, logo and other settings.
- Able to disable social network login
- Manage Members allows you to edit, delete and view Member information, such as their IP address, email and when they last logged in.
- User Groups allow you to sort and categorize members easily.
- Email Templates make translating emails much more easier by using our Email Templates option.
- Email Members area allows you to send emails to all of your registered emails. Select by User Group, Username or All Users.
- IP Blocking system allows you to block certain IPs from registering accounts and from logging in.
- Setup Payment Plans, Payment Settings and view Payment Logs for new Micro-Transaction feature.
- Translation Ready
- Easy translate the entire system by modifying our translation files (just 3 to edit!)
- Allow users to switch between a language of their choice using our unique Language Switcher.
- Supports any UTF-8 language!
- Documentation Guide to walk you through how to translate
- Payment Plans
- Turn on or off the ability for users to purchase credits for their accounts.
- Check out via PayPal, supports multiple currencies.
- Credits automatically added to user accounts after payment has been made.
- Users can purchase plans that add Premium time to their account.
- Plans can be added via the Admin Panel, select price and how many days the plan adds.
- Added in sample page to show how to restrict user to Premium only pages.
- Built on CodeIgniter 3.0.6
- Built on Bootstrap 3.3.4
- Translation Ready
- Requires PHP 5.4(for social media login, PHP 5.0+ without) and a MySQL database.
- Supports MySQL, Mysqli and PDO drivers.
- Supports SMTP Email, PHP Mail()
Version 1.4 (24/08/2016)
- Fixed a bug with user permissions
- Improved UI of buttons
- Added in new extra scripts for protecting logged in pages. Check the documentation for a detailed guide: http://documentation.patchesoft.com/client/document/2/58
Version 1.3 (10/06/2016)
- Added missing hook for changing languages
- Added an Install Notification for new installs
- Added new option to enable Brute Force Login protection
- Updated Layout
- Fixed a bug for paypal payments
- Option to enable Email Activation for newly registered members
Version 1.2 (4/13/2016)
- Updated PasswordHash to work with PHP 7.0+
- Fixed issue with Mktime in PHP 7.0+
- Implemented new time conversion function
- Currency Symbol set in Payment Settings now applied to Plans page
- Revamped Login Page
- Can now set page title for each individual page from within Controllers
- Users can now login with their email address and username
- Implemented new User Roles system (replaces are User Level). Add User Roles which have access to various parts of the site. Super Admin, Admin Members (manage members, cannot add/edit admin members), Admin Payment (manage payment options/logs), Admin Settings (manage global and social media settings).
- Premium Users list in Admin Panel
- Added Last Logged in to dashboard
- Implemented Favicon
- Updated Dashboard
- Updated User Profiles
- Upgraded system core files (CodeIgniter Version 3.0.6)
Version 1.1 13/01/2016
- New Add Funds to Accounts
- Enable Payment Options in Admin Panel
- Set Paypal Address and PayPal Currency
- Automatically get adds funds to users accounts when they pay you through PayPal
- Enable/Disable Payment Option will hide/show Payment Options on the site
- Set the currency symbol via Admin Panel ($,£, etc)
- Updated to latest version of CodeIgniter (3.0.3)
- Added new Payment Plans Option to Admin panel
- Edit Payment Plans/Delete them
- Can Update a User’s Funds via Admin Panel Edit Members section
- Implemented Payment Plans page where user’s can select a plan to increase their Premium Time.
- Premium Time and User Credits amounts can be viewed in Settings Page
- Implemented Global Premium setting which when enabled, requires a user to have Premium in order to access most pages on the site
- Implemented a Premium Test page which will only allow a user to view if they have a Premium Account
- Payment Logs