PHP Automatic SMS Scheduler Created by crivion. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: PHP has features such as Software Version: PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, MySQL 5.x .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, MySQL 5.x
- Compatible browsers: None
- High resolution: None
PHP SMS Scheduler – Send text messages on a scheduled date/time to your customers mobile phones
- SMS Marketing is one of the most powerful tools for any business!
- Schedule SMS to be sent at any given date & time combo. Even after one year or more! Automatically, setup once and forget!
- Bulk SMS feature to send mass sms instantly to a list of numbers.
- Offers, greetings, appointments, news are just a few of the unlimited options.
- PHP SMS Scheduler will help you entertain and retain your customers with this easy to use platform!
|Imagine having a tool which will remind your customers about an appointment, payday, pickup time, etc. That’s indeed possible now with PHP SMS Scheduler!|
Here are some example use case scenarios
|Promotional Offers |
Attract people towards your business by sending them unbeatable offers.
That could be liquidations, last minute deals and so on. Keep your customers up-to-date.
|Due Appointment |
You could setup a text message so your customers will receive when their appointment is due.
You can enter any message you would like to and set it on any future date!
And the options are virtually unlimited!
Easily find a way to use this tool for your business.
Anything works since you are free to type anything in the message customers will be receiving!
Bulk SMS Feature
|Apart from scheduling SMS, you might want to send Bulk SMS to your list of contacts right away!|
SMS Gateways integrated
We have implemented 3 different SMS Gateways to allow you to be picky!
Choose from Twillio, Clickatell & ExpertTexting
How customers rated PHP SMS Scheduler
You’re safe with Crivion
Start Benefiting! Buy PHP SMS Scheduler
Regular Apache/Nginx, PHP 5.X & Mysql 4/5.
Signing up with one of the three Gateways (a must)
No fancy extensions or modules.