nDesk Support Center – Ticket System Created by codeniner. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: nDesk – Support Center is a complete ticket based help desk .
You can use this nDesk Support Center – Ticket System on Php scripts category for help desk, php help desk, php support system, support, support center, support system, support tickets, tickets and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, MySQL 5.x
- Compatible browsers: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- High resolution: None
nDesk – Support Center is a complete ticket based help desk software.
nDesk comes fully featured with ticket auto-import, user auto-register, knowledge base, escalation rules, predefined replies and many more features.
Overview of your activity including active tickets and unassigned tickets.
- Support Tickets
Complete ticket based support system – help desk.
- Ticket Auto-Import
Ticket Auto-import from any IMAP enabled email account.
- User Auto-Register
Automatically register user accounts on ticket creation.
- Escalation Rules
Use Escalation Rules to escalate tickets if they are not resolved within a certain period of time.
- Predefined Replies
Respond fast to frequently submitted issues.
- Knowledge Base
Manage all your documentation in one place.
- Guests, Users, Staff
Predefined account roles.
Customizable staff roles (permissions).
- Multi Language Support
System can be easily translated to any language.
Multiple themes to select from.
- Easy Installation, Gravatar support, Email Notifications, Per Ticket Escalation Rules and many more…
To run nDesk your hosting server must support the following:
- PHP version 5.4 or greater;
- MySQL version 5.5 or greater;
- PHP PDO MYSQL extension;
- PHP IMAP extension (for tickets autoimport);
- Cronjob (for automated tasks like email to ticket and escalation rules processing).
Version 1.1 (20 July, 2016)
- Added the ability to upload profile picture (in addition to Gravatar support);- Search improvements;- Bug fixes;- Visual improvements and fixes;
Version 1.0 (15 June, 2016)
* Initial Release