Hide my HTML Created by adilbo. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: HTML Encoder protects your web pages so that no AdBlocker can read or user can copy it very fast. It encode on the fly and only the web browser can read .
You can use this Hide my HTML on Php scripts category for compress html, encode html, encrypt html, hide html, html compression, html encoder, html encrypter, html encryption, html minifier, html obfuscation, html obfuscator, html protection, html protector, minify html, obfuscate html and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Files included: PHP
- High resolution: None
How to Hide my HTML Source Code
Hide your HTML
HTML Encoder protects your web pages so that no AdBlocker can read or user can copy it very fast. It encode on the fly and only the web browser can read it.
Now Example how to work on jQuery-Pages is included!
All this comes with the last Version — take a look at the Changelog
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
WHAT IS IT?
The first block of code always stays the same length, it contains the decode function. The size of the second block of code depends on the size of your web page, it contains your original HTML. When opened in a web browser, the original page appears to be unchanged, but the code underneath has been transformed. Hint: Allways use e.g. “& euro;” instead of “€” in your HTML!
Take a look at the Sourcecode of the Preview-Link!
- Protect your HTML code against fast cribbing copying
- Prevent straight-forward WYSIWYG style editing
- Encode local HTML to prevent in-file searching
- Protect unfinished websites from Google
- Confuse people who press the “View Source” button
- Become part of the invisible web, hide from search engines and data miners
- Very easy to use, also chars like “öüäßÖÜÄ” are supported
- This is good solution to protect your product demos e.g. at envato etc.
- Very lightweight and working on-the-fly
- Every content change of your pages are also encoded
- NO REALY ALTERNATIVES AVAILABLE
- There is no decompiler yet. Please don’t overwrite your original HTML files.
- We also encode our source files.
- This program does not protect against tools designed to debug HTML.
- Encoding important keywords will affect SEO.
- NOTHING IS BULLETPROOF!
- Manual file is included in Download
WHAT MY AMAZING CUSTOMERS THINK
- This must be the first Line of your PHP Code: include’html-encoder.php’;
- That’s it… You are ready to start!!
PHP 4 or > and gzinflate() is all you need!
This script does not make any use of special functions, so it will work in nearly every server environment. In case of any problems with specific hostings let me know immediately!
If you run into problems please give me not a bad rate, please take a look at the documentation of the script. If you need more help, be free to contact me via the support tab. I will do everything so that my product deserves a 5 star rating! All updates are included. Remember that the script will be updated regularly.
Thank you very much.
Best Regards, adilbo
Do you want to customize my script as you want? Just purchase the Extended License and shoot me a message from my profile page to let me know how you’re using it. Thanks!
Please take a look at my other scripts on codecanyon.net?ref=mildtheme?ref=mildtheme’
Roadmap 1.2 (03.2016) ADD - Work with jQuery Example
Version 1.0 (11.2015) NEW - Release of this Script on CodeCanyon