Codewhip Responsive CMS with Layout Builder Created by kevikidy. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Codewhip CMS is a feature filled CMS that makes it easier to manage content of any website built using the CMS. It has a WYSIWYG page layout builder for the home page hence making it a lot easier to design the home page. The cms also comes with plugins like the blog plugin and contact plugin. The .
You can use this Codewhip Responsive CMS with Layout Builder on Php scripts category for blog, cms, codeigniter, contact form, content, content manager, jquery, layout builder, menu manager, php, plugin manager, user manager, wysiwyg and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: CodeIgniter
- Software version: PHP 7.x, PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- High resolution: No
Codewhip CMS is a feature filled CMS that makes it easier to manage content of any website built using the CMS. It has a WYSIWYG page layout builder for the home page hence making it a lot easier to design the home page. The cms also comes with plugins like the blog plugin and contact plugin. The cms will be regularly maintained and any bugs will be squished swiftly.
- A WYSIWYG layout builder that will enable a user build robust homepages withough requiring any programming knowledge.
- User management system for both backend access and front end access for restricted pages.
- Menu manage to add and rearrange menu items on the front page
- A plugin manager for installing plugins to extend the cms
- User Access Control System to group different users and assign them different
- Admin can grant or deny users access to different parts of the system.
- Secure Password recovery system.
- Admin can grant or deny user groups access as well.
- Responsive design for both backend and front end
- Implemented using HMVC hence easy to extend.
- Analytics on page visits, number of users, posts,pages,plugins etc
- Google analytics ready.
- Page management system that can be linked to static content or a plugin.
- Widget management to add/remove widgets to page sidebars
- Validation of inputs
Admin URL: http://codewhip.net/cw_cms/admin
Demo User Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
Demo User Password: password
The above accounts shouldn’t be edited. All data entered will be removed in a day or two.
Support and Documentation
Please drop us a line on email@example.com with any questions you may have, full documentation is included with the script to help you with your projects.
At the moment I can take a few cutomization projects or if you would like me to make a plugin or widget for your own project.