Codeigniter User Manager Pro v2 Created by kevikidy. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: The Codeigniter User Manager Pro V2 system was built out of the need to have asecure reliable backend for Codeigniter systems. As such, it is designed to be easy to learnand use and fast in the execution of its function. It comes jam-packed with nifty featureswhich will make building and .
You can use this Codeigniter User Manager Pro v2 on Php scripts category for access, access control, acl, cms, codeigniter, facebook, facebook login, login, manage, registration, responsive, user manager, users and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: CodeIgniter
- Software version: PHP 5.x, MySQL 5.x
- Compatible browsers: IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- High resolution: No
The Codeigniter User Manager Pro V2 system was built out of the need to have asecure reliable backend for Codeigniter systems. As such, it is designed to be easy to learnand use and fast in the execution of its function. It comes jam-packed with nifty featureswhich will make building and maintaining your website or system a joy. The stress of havingto edit source code is now a thing of the past. It’s all automated.The system itself is a web application built atop the Codeigniter PHP framework anddesigned to be very lightweight thus improving page load speeds even for slow connectionsand giving your visitors a flawless experience. They’re assured to come back.The system is built using a modular method which ensures separation of functions makingthe modules and the system as a whole highly scalable and easy to maintain andtroubleshoot.
- Built on the robust codeigniter HMVC framework.
- Includes a powerful Access control for users, user groups, and user levels.
- Can handle complex access permisions for both front end and backend
- Customizable templating system
- Front end login and registration capabilities
- Login with Facebook Feature
- Responsive Design, both frontend and Backend
- Powerful Password encription to enhance security
- Hidden field security to keep away spammers
- Forgot pass word for both Frontend and backend login
- Single session for both front end and backend
- Remember me cookie for both front end and back end
- Pages module to allow users with access permissions to access specific pages
- Add, edit and delete users in the backend
- Disable specific user accounts, user groups or levels
- Simple User’s statistics
- Search users
- Email Activation for registered users
- User login IP log
- User Login time log
- User Login attempts log
- An exhaustive documentation for both technical and non technical users.
Demo User Username: demo
Demo User Password: password
Demo User Username: admin
Demo User Password: password
The above accounts shouldn’t be edited. All data entered will be removed in a day or two.
Support and Documentation
Please drop us a line on email@example.com with any questions you may have, full documentation is included with the program to help you with your projects.
- Codeigniter User Manager Pro v2.0.3 25th July 2013
Fixed – ACL now performing check correctly
Fixed – CRUD user group working with parent as “None”
Fixed – CRUD user level working with parent as “None”
Fixed – CRUD user working with user group as “None”
Fixed – Changing user_id in URL of edit user doesn’t throw PHP errors
Fixed – Help-block spans no longer have same ID (Valid HTML)
Fixed – Edit user doesn’t force on to change the password
Fixed – CRUD user level and user group. Can now change name
Changed – Added super_admin check for user_id 1. Can’t be edited
Changed – Users can now be made admin and still be editable
Added – Checks for duplicate name and email when admin adds user
- Codeigniter User Manager Pro v2.0.2 21st June 2013
Fixed – Bugs due due to reference to the old settings table
Fixed – Missing column ‘parent’ in user_group table
Added – Facebook Connect now adds user to users table
Minor bug fixes
- Codeigniter User Manager Pro v2.0.1 3rd June 2013
Updated – Facebook connect now working
Updated – Premium pages now show login prompt
Updated – Using phpass for hashing passwords
Updated – Documentation with instructions for Facebook connect
Major bug fixes