Throw the Ball – One Hour Reskin – iOS 10 and Swift 3 ready Created by rebeloper. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Updated for iOS10 and Swift .
You can use this Throw the Ball – One Hour Reskin – iOS 10 and Swift 3 ready on Mobile category for ads, coins, flat style, flip, game center, in app purchases, ios10, ipad pro, iphone, native, reskin, sprite kit, swift 3, throw, virtual currency and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: 640×360
- Software version: iOS 10.0.x
- Compatible with: Swift
- Files included: .h, .m, Layered PNG
Updated for iOS10 and Swift 3?!!!
Addicting ‘Facebook Messenger Basketball Game’ like iOS App
Facebook sneaked a seriously addictive basketball game into Messenger. It’s an addicting basketball app. TechCrunch loves it. Grab your standalone iOS basketball app while the trend is on the rise.
This is the actual excerpt from the post from 18th Mach 2016 on TechCrunch:
“Facebook sneaked a secret basketball mini-game into Messenger. And it’s insanely addictive, borderline annoying playable.
Perhaps inspired by March Madness, the hoop shooting game can be unlocked by sending a basketball emoji to a friend or group in the latest version of the Messenger app, and then simply clicking on it.
Sliding your finger/thumb to shoot, you score a point for every consecutive basket that you net.”
TechCrunch – 18.March.2016
And here is the post of Lifehacker detailing the same mini-game.
Throw the Ball has the same addicting gameplay. Plus much much more! Ad Networks, level system, rating system, Game Center, In App Purchase.
Get your hands on this “basketball” style game while the trend is on the rise! Leverage free coverage and visibility from Facebook’s move. Ride this trend while you can!!!
Now supports Fyber!
FASTEST RESKIN EVER: Only 25 images!
Hey, guys! Rebeloper here!
I wanna show you how to put your app on the App Store Tonight. Not in two months, not in a week but TONIGHT.
The single hardest part of a reskin business is, knowing, what source code to buy. ESPECIALLY, if you’re new in the industry…
Watch video here: https://player.vimeo.com/video/148249787
- Coded in Cocos2D with SpriteBuilder – the leading engine for iOS indie games
- Written in Swift – say hello to the new programming language for iOS
- iOS10 ready – embracing the power of the best OS on mobile
- 64 bit supported – always up to date with Apple’s requirements
- iPhone7, iPhone7 Plus and iPad Pro ready – beautiful on all devices
- AdMob Banner – top banner throughout the whole game
- Chartboost Interstitials – full screen ads with Ads Frequency feature
- Supersonic Interstitials – full screen ads with Ads frequency feature
- Fyber Interstitials – full screen ads with Ads frequency feature
- Game Center Leaderboard – rank, challenge and share your best score
- Rating System – smart rating powered by iRate
- No Ads In App Purchase – boost your revenue
Watch video here: https://player.vimeo.com/video/148335615
Setup and Reskin
Only 25 images to reskin. Easiest reskin ever! You’ll be ready in under an hour.
When adding the Level System you will have only 15 images to reskin.
When you purchase a Rebeloper Source Code you purchase more than just a source code. You purchase the awesome documentation and constant support. Just take a look at the 35 pages long step by step documentation.
Got a question?
Ask it in the Comments section. We answer each and every question in less than 24 hours, but mostly within 3 hours (if we’re not asleep). Customer happiness is our #1 priority.
And of course, we offer a 14 days money back guarantee.
4.0.0 – (21.09.2016)
• Updated to iOS 10 and Swift 3 – this version will run only in Xcode 8+
3.2.0 – (14.12.2015) – OPTIONAL
- Added Fyber (files changed: GameData.plist, RebeloperKitMini.swift, AppDelegate.m, Info.plist, Bridging-Header.h; added files: fyber-sdk-lib, FyberCocos2dHelper.h/.m, CoreLocation.framework and MediaPlayer.framework)
3.1.4 – (15.11.2015) – OPTIONAL
- Added a “More Games” button to the Main Menu Screen (files changed: MainMenu.ccb, MainMenu.swift, WorldContainer.ccb, WorldContainer.swift)
- Improved Ads logic: if no Chartboost is available than a SupersonicAds ad is shown (if available) and vice-versa (files changed: RebeloperKitMini.swift, GameData.plist)
3.1.3 – (02.11.2015) – OPTIONAL
- Updated SupersonicAds (6.3.4) (framework changed: RebeloperKitMini/ThirdPartyLibsAndFrameworks/Supersonic.framework)
- Updated Google AdMob SDK (7.5.2) (framework changed: RebeloperKitMini/ThirdPartyLibsAndFrameworks/AdMob/GoogleMobileAds.framework)
- Updated Chartboost SDK (6.0.1) (framework changed: RebeloperKitMini/ThirdPartyLibsAndFrameworks/Charboost.framework; files changed: AppDelegate.m – line 46, Bridging-Header.h – line 26)
- Updated Documentation to 1.3 (minor typos)
3.1.2 – (13.10.2015) – CRITICAL
- Updated Supersonic Ads SDK to v.6.3.2. (framework changed: RebeloperKitMini/ThirdPartyLibsAndFrameworks/Supersonic.framework)
- Allowed arbitrary loads for Supersonic Ads (explanation: In iOS9 Apple has added in controls around ‘ATS’. In order to ensure un-interrupted support for Supersonic Ad delivery across all Mediation Networks, it was important to make the following changes in your info.plist: 1. Add in a dictionary called ‘NSAppTransportSecurity’. Make sure you add this dictionary on the ‘Top Level Key’. 2. Inside this dictionary, add a Boolean called ‘NSAllowsArbitraryLoads’ and set it to YES.) – Details here: http://developers.supersonic.com/hc/en-us/articles/201328522-Getting-Started-with-the-Supersonic-iOS-SDK#step1
3.1.1 – (05.10.2015) – CRITICAL
- fixed crash when trying to share on iPad (file changed: RootViewControllerInterface.m)
3.1.0 – (21.09.2015) – CRITICAL
- Changed images
- Changed name
3.0.0 – (16.09.2015) – CRITICAL
- Updated to iOS9
2.2.1 – (21.08.2015) – OPTIONAL
- Added SupersonicAds (6.3.0)
- Updated Google AdMob SDK (7.4.1)
- Updated Chartboost SDK (5.5.3)
2.2.0 – (15.08.2015) – OPTIONAL
- Added Pause Panel (and functionality) to Gameplay
2.1.0 – (06.08.2015) – CRITICAL
- Added more Chartboost Interstitial ads (files changed: WorldContainer.swift, MissionCompletedScene.swift)
- Added possibility to change the time frame for every level (files changed: SetMeUp.swift, Gameplay.swift)
- Modified Mission texts to the new time possibilities (files changed: MissionCompletedScene.swift, MissionScene.swift, RebeloperKitMini.swift)
- Fixed crash after wanting to play non existent level 34 (files changed: MissionCompletedScene.ccb, MissionCompletedScene.swift)
2.0.0 – (30.07.2015) – CRITICAL
- Removed Localizations
- Removed Kamcord
- Added Share button to Game Over scene
- Added Level System
- Changed design
- Created “Setup” folder to simplify overall setup
- Moved “Attribution text” set up into SetMeUp.swift
- Added option to hide “More Games” button
- Changed Icons and Default images
1.1.2 – (23.05.2015) – OPTIONAL
- Fixed Sound On/Off not behaving as it should
1.1.1 – (07.05.2015) – CRITICAL
- Fixed random bug when the ball shot out in the top right corner
1.1.0 – (13.04.2015) – OPTIONAL
- Added Localization
1.0.2 – (10.04.2015) – CRITICAL
- Updated RebeloperKitMini to v.1.0.8 to support Swift 1.2
- Updated AdMob framework to v.7.1.0
- Updated Chartboodt framework to v.5.1.5
- Updated Cocos2d to v.3.4.9
1.0.1 – (05.04.2015) – OPTIONAL
- Added ads to the Game Over scene
- Initial Release