Runnr | Android Universal Unity 3D Endless Game Template (C#) Created by fvimagination. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Runnr has features such as Software Version: Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0 .
You can use this Runnr | Android Universal Unity 3D Endless Game Template (C#) on Mobile category for arcade, business, endless, facebook, fun, minimal, mobile, runner and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0
- Files included: .apk, Layered PSD
July 10th 2017• Initial release | Unity 5.6.1 project, iOS version
Runnr is a mobile single-tap game template built with Unity 3D where you have to run a cube and tap to jump to keep it on platforms and avoid black obstacles.
Easy to reskin via Unity Editor, no code skills required, User Guide included in the package.
Runnr is a native Unity 3D project, C# language, Universal, super easy to customize.
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- Unity 5.6.x project – C#
- iOS 8/9/10+ – Universal
- AdMob banner and Interstitial ads
- No code skills required, reskin the game and build the Xcode project via the Unity Editor window
- PDF User Guide and PSD included
- Easy to customize | Well commented code
- Apple Mac or Windows with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Android Studio and Unity 3D, and some knowledge about their UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- A Google Developer account to submit apps to the Play Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner and interstitial UNIT ID’s
Have fun with Runnr, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon.We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities.Thanks.