Restaurant App with Push Notifications Created by dmbTeam. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: The product comes with two built-in themes (light and dark) and you can easily switch between .
- Video preview resolution: 582×1046
- Software version: Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0, Android 4.4.x, Android 4.3.x, Android 4.2.x, Android 4.1.x, Android 4.0.4, Android 4.0.3, Android 4.0
- Files included: .apk, .java, .xml
Restaurant App with Push Notifications is for Android and it will help you out to extend your business with one nice looking application. This app will allow you to send promotional messages to each user that has installed the app.
The product comes with two built-in themes (light and dark) and you can easily switch between them.
Generally the app has 5 main screens: Home, Book a Table, Menu, Location and About. All of those will allow you to present your restaurant with every information that you need. The best thing is that you will have the ability to add your specialties and to combine them in categories—this can be done via the Menu feature.
There is nice image slider, which will allow you to create the first expression of the restaurant to the potential customers.
The app will allow you to receive reservation requests directly to your email . Plus, there is direct call feature and navigation via Google Maps.
We’ve tried to provide the best user experience using some smooth animated transitions between the screens.
- Full control over the content via simple .xml file;
- 5 Screens: Home, Book a Table, Menu, Location and About;
- Image Slider;
- Two built-in themes: Light and Dark;
- Push Notifications;
- Animated transitions;
- You can use either internal (local) or external (web hosted) .xml for the data;
- Detailed documentation;
- Dedicated support team.
Please read below before adding new comment / contacting us via email
1) There are a lot of questions that are already answered, so please use the search field in Comments section to get answer quickly!
3) If you want to ask quick question it’s good idea to post a comment, but if you have an issue, please contact us via the contact from in our profile. Please make sure to point for which product you are asking.
4) Please be patient, while you are expecting answer/reply from us. During the weekends and holidays we will need more time to reply to all comments and emails. Please note that we are doing our best.
Version 1.2 (23.02.2016)
- Replacement of Parse with OneSignal (Push Notifications) – [ ! ] all buyers that are still using Parse can continue to do it with the older version 1.1
Version 1.1 (21.07.2015)
- New: Phone number is added to the Book a Table
- Optimizations to the Menu/Dishes screens
- Bug fixed: Localization
- Bug fixed: Some categories/dishes aren’t displayed
- Bug fixed: Home Screen Layout Issue
Version 1.0 (13.04.2015)
- Initial version