Live Radio with Recording Created by Desk87. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Live Radio with Recording: Now you can listen to radio stations on the go. Mark your favourite station, and listen whenever you want. This is the best ever app on play .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0, Android 4.4.x, Android 4.3.x, Android 4.2.x, Android 4.1.x, Android 4.0.4, Android 4.0.3, Android 4.0, Android 3.2, Android 3.1
- Files included: .apk, .db, .java, .xml, PHP
Live Radio with Recording: Now you can listen to radio stations on the go. Mark your favourite station, and listen whenever you want. This is the best ever app on play store.
Demo of our app: Google Play Link
Visit http://museradios.com to add your station on the website.
- Add Unlimited categories and stations in admin panel.
- Beautiful UI.
- Sleep Alarm.
- Search by station name.
- Social share.
- FCM Push notification.
- Notification music bar.
- Last fm album art.
- Optimized for Android 6!
Due to the heavy load on the work, support and comments are treated twice a day. Right now we receive many emails and requests for support than we can manage quickly. Many times we can answer the same day but others take much longer.
Before you send a request for support please read the entries below:
- Support from Codecanyon authors is optional but we will do our best to help.
- Support doesn?t mean customization.
- Read the full documentation file.
- Check if your question is not already in the Item Discussion section.
- We do not give support for third party code in this case you need contact the authors.
- We do not support errors caused by strong modification to the original files.
- We do customization but this is not included in the package price. To get a quote for a modification you can send an email using the form in the right sidebar.
- We can?t teach how to code in Java or any other language.
- We can?t give refunds, if you want a refund please contact Codecanyon directly.
- If you have a general question you can use and asking your question in the Item Discussion section.
- Our time zone is (currently) GMT ? 4:00, so please keep in mind our timezone might be different from yours.
- You can read more about item support on the Codecanyon wiki
Thanks for reading.
Version 1 – Initial release.