iOS WebViewGold – URL/HTML to iOS App + Push messages Created by onlineappcreator. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: iOS has features such as Software Version: iOS 9.0.x, iOS 8.4.x, iOS 8.3.x, iOS 8.2.x, iOS 8.1.x, iOS 8.0.x, iOS 7.0.x, iOS 6.1.x, iOS 6.0 .
You can use this iOS WebViewGold – URL/HTML to iOS App + Push messages on Mobile category for app, ios, ipad, iphone, notifications, push, to, webbrowser, website, webview and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: iOS 9.0.x, iOS 8.4.x, iOS 8.3.x, iOS 8.2.x, iOS 8.1.x, iOS 8.0.x, iOS 7.0.x, iOS 6.1.x, iOS 6.0
- Compatible with: None
- Files included: .h, .m, .xib/.nib
Create your own App for iPhone, iPod and iPad with a few clicks. You use a mobile site as basis and the xcode script wraps your URL in to a real app! There are much extra features!
- Works on iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9 and iOS 10
- Image Saving API
- Support for URLs AND local HTML folder
- Easily set your URL (or your local HTML folder), which should be loaded
- Universal-App for iPhones, iPods and iPads
- Optimized for all current iOS-devices (including iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6 Plus)
- First Run-Dialog
- Rate my App-Dialog
- Follow on Facebook-Dialog
- HTML5 Audio/Video
- Multitasking supported
- Native Activity Indicator while loading your URL
- Chache Management
- Custom Status Bar Color Design
- Custom UserAgent supported
- Option to prevent the WebView get overscrolled (stops the UIWebView bounce)
- Define which URLs should be opened in Safari instead of your WebView (for external links)
- If your app can’t connect to your URL: Native Offline-Screen with Try again-Button
Enjoy – and if you have questions, please feel free to ask!
iPhone, iPod, iPad, iOS, and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc. All rights (e.g. of images) belong to their respective owners. The provider of this source code is jocapps GmbH – registered in Germany – and is not affiliated with Apple. iOS 6/7/8/9/10 is required to run your built app. Xcode 8 or higher required. Just like any Xcode project: You will need to be a member of the iOS Developer Program for submitting apps to the iTunes App Store. No guarantee that there are no Xcode warnings (yellow), but 100% without errors in Xcode 8.0 (so you will be able to build without any problem).
© OnlineAppCreator.com c/o jocapps GmbH, Germany
Imprint | Impressum