Global – radio, news, podcast – for Apple Tv Created by Appteve. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Global has features such as Compatible With: Swift 2, Software Version: iOS 9.0.x .
- Video preview resolution: 640×360
- Software version: iOS 9.0.x
- Compatible with: Swift 2
- Files included: .h, .m, .pch, .xib/.nib, Layered PNG, CSS, PHP, HTML
- Unlimited category radio
- Unlimited radio station
- Own full php backend
- Popular stations module
- Favorite station
- News module
- Podcast module
- Support Shoutcast and Icecast
- Support MP3 , AAC | AAC+ stream
- Search track radio in Apple music
- Search information track radio in Apple music (cover track)
- Flat design
- Support Xcode 7.3, Swift 2.2
- Add , edit, delete category radio station
- Add , edit , delete radio station
- Control and delete Apple music found information
- Add , edit, delete radio news
- Send push after the publication of news
- Send push notification for all registered devices
- Add, delete podcast track
- Xss protection
- Json POST | GET protection
- Users role (admin, editor, demo)
- PHP = 5.5 – 7.0
- Apache server
- GD library
- mod_rewrite enabled
We develop applications only on the current software versions. Based on the fact that once again Apple has made changes to the language Swift, please update your development environment.
- Support for our products, we provide only on our support site. http://help.appteve.com
- We do not provide support in the comments and via email.
- Envato does not oblige us to provide support for application source code, but we do our best to make you comfortable to work with our products.
- We do not do refund, on these issues, please contact the support envato.
- Speed of response to your ticket may vary from 20 minutes to 2 days
- Customization is not included in the extended and regular license
- We not only work, but sometimes even a rest, so on Saturday and Sunday, we will not turn our computers
- We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do.
- We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies.
- All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks
All additional libraries that we use when writing code in our programs meet the MIT license and Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal, correspond to the free dissemination, modification and commercial sale