File Explorer: SD Card Manager with AdMob Interstitial & Banner ( Eclipse or Android Studio) Created by blackrock31. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: – Take control of your files! File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to manage all the files on your Android device via a clear and intuitive .
You can use this File Explorer: SD Card Manager with AdMob Interstitial & Banner ( Eclipse or Android Studio) on Mobile category for android, app, browse, browser, chooser, document, explorer, file, file manager, folder, manager, mobile, native, path, sd card and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0, Android 4.4.x, Android 4.3.x, Android 4.2.x, Android 4.1.x, Android 4.0.4, Android 4.0.3, Android 4.0, Android 3.2, Android 3.1, Android 2.3.7, Android 2.3.6, Android 2.3.4, Android 2.3.3, Android 2.3, Android 2.2, Android 2.1, Android 1.6, Android 1.5, Android 1.1, Other
- Files included: .apk
– Take control of your files! File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to manage all the files on your Android device via a clear and intuitive interface.
– Application File Explorer is the Android browser allows you to browse your sd card, record the show list and drop very fast, very simple.
– Manage your files efficiently and easly using the file manager! The file manager helps you manage all of your files, they are stored in the memory of your device, on a microSD card, a LAN or accounts.By default, the ASUS file manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete, or share files, and from all your storage. It also allows you to browse and access your files by category.
– File Explorer: explore images, music, videos, documents and other files from your phone and your computer. It allows Android users around the world to manage their resources for free; you can see the files on your phone, access from any where and share them with others; it makes it easy to manage your photos or watch videos, stay connected over 3G, EDGE or WiFi, and share with friends.
Main duties :
- Phone and Tablet support
- Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
- Admob Banner/Interstitial
- Access to the SD card of your phone, external SD card and internal memory
- Manage powerful file: supporting all common operations such as copy, cut, paste, delete, create, sort, rename, send, details, favorites, hide, create shortcuts. Batch processing and more!
- Search SD card, perform on the result of research operations
- App Manager – Uninstall / Backup your Apps. Click to install an app. Support silent operations on devices Rootes
- Archive Manager: Create and decompress ZIP archive, unzip your RAR.
- App Manager
- Favorite folders
- Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the media device, any where
- File Search
- Types sorting: Alphabetically, type, size, …
- Supports many file types such as:. . . . . Png, jpg, mp3, xls, doc, …
- View different file formats, photos, docs, videos any where, supporting third party applications Such as Document To Go to open the document files
- Many other very useful features are waiting for you to discover!
- And shows folder hierarchy in a tree for a clear direction and fast switching to other location.
- You can explore the internal device and if you are sure that power user and have your device rooted, you can change the system data – backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
- If you are a standard user, you can choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with the system.
- You can easly see the contents of the mass storage on your device, or perhaps attached USB memory.
- Secure Mode allows you to hide and encrypt your files and folders, making them invisible outside the file commander
- Access to hidden files and folders
- Main operations are related to managing files and folders – viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
- Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open the contextual menu that contains options that can be done on the particular clicked item, or multiple selected items .
- Multi-selection allows to do the operation on multiple files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking on the check box of the parent folder.
It’s easy to re-skinnig just follow the documentation.
What You Get :
Eclipse End Android Studio Source Code
Documentation File HTML File
THANK YOU !