Imevent – Event Conference email template Created by Jthemes. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: ImEvent is the ideal newsletter template for promoting your event. You can choose among 3 different designs (Light, Dark and Valentines version), 58 modules in order to design the best newsletter for your needs. Modern, minimalistic and easy to .
You can use this Imevent – Event Conference email template on Marketing category for conference email template, events email, events email template, imevent email, invitation email, responsive email, summit email, template builder, theme builder and another uses.
- Files included: HTML Files
- Layout: Responsive
- Documentation: Well Documented
- Compatible with: None
- Compatible browsers: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Apple Mail
- Compatible email services: MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, StampReady
- High resolution: Yes
- Columns: 3
ImEvent is the ideal newsletter template for promoting your event. You can choose among 3 different designs (Light, Dark and Valentines version), 58 modules in order to design the best newsletter for your needs. Modern, minimalistic and easy to customise.
Our template is compatible with Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor & Stampready. All the features of each platform are fully supported something that make the customization of the template really easy.
If you are in search of a unique newsletter template in order to promote your event and inform your clients about it, this is the right one!
- 3 different designs (Light, Dark and Valentines version)
- 58 modules and unlimited variations
- Responsive Layout
- Stampready builder
- MailChimp Ready
- Campaign Monitor Ready
- Inline Css and optimized code
- Tested in all Major Clients
- Documentation Included
- Responsive HTML
- Stampready compatible template
- MailChimp compatible template
- Campaign Monitor compatible template
- AOL Mail
- Apple Mail
- Lotus Notus 8
- Lotus Notus 8.5
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2002
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2011
- Outlook 2013
- Yahoo Mail
- Microsoft Outlook (Desktop for Windows) does’t support background images. Instead of background images we use background colors.
- Outlook.com supports background images but you should edit the html tag background=”replace here the url of the image with the new one” because it doesn’t recognize the CSS rule – background image.
- Images used on preview are not included.
- Gmail app is not support responsive.
- Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor does not support any change on background images. This is only possible through Stampready builder. You can use Stampready builder and then you can export the html and import it to Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor.