Boost Email template Created by super_things. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Special Campaign Monitor versions have also been included that are loaded with CM tags, ready to be imported straight into the Campaign Monitor .
- Files included: Layered PNG, Layered PSD, HTML Files
- Layout: Fixed
- Documentation: Well Documented
- Compatible with: None
- Compatible browsers: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Apple Mail
- High resolution: No
- Columns: 1
A bold and simple, single column email template ideal for business and personal use
Special Campaign Monitor versions have also been included that are loaded with CM tags, ready to be imported straight into the Campaign Monitor editor.
* V2 update now includes Mail Chimp versions of the templates too
You can use the example colour templates included or make up your own colourways in minutes. The templates include a simple navigation at the top to help people jump to sections. All the text is fully editable and the content sections have been design to grow depending on the length of your text.
- Includes version with Campaign Monitor editing tags
- NEW – Also includes version with Mail Chimp editing tags
- Simple single column layout
- Mix and match the 4 content pod styles
- Standards based html – Inline CSS and table layout
- Based on HTML Email Boilerplate – helps avoid major rendering problems with common email clients
- Well commented code
- Customizable to match your brand via the layered PNG & PSD design files
- Tested against top 10 email clients via Litmus
‘Boost’ comes with an identical set of templates that are chock-full of Campaign Monitor tags. This means that you can import the template directly into Campaign Monitor and start editing via their easy point and click interface. No knowledge of HTML required!
If you already know your way around CM, and want a bit more information – this template makes extensive use of image, singleline, and multiline tags.
‘Boost’ even comes with an set of templates that are ready for Mail Chimp. If you are up to speed with Mail Chimp, then this will be really easy – Simply import the HTML and then re-link the images again.
Help & feedback
If you run into any problems, let us know and we’ll try to help
We also appreciate all feedback, good or bad. If you have any comments or questions please feel free to email us or leave a comment and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Don’t forget to rate this item – it only takes a second and really means a lot