- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: jQuery
- High resolution: None
- Compatible browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
NOTE: I am working on a faster, prettier and more responsive version of this application/API. I have been through a lot of personal experiences since the last update and I couldn’t thank the customers and forthcoming buyers enough for their patience. I will keep this space updated.
Here is a full A to B RoutePlanner API script that contains a “Instant” upload site where you can put it to use straight away! You can use Post/Zip Codes, Addresses, Locations and multiple String Queries to create a directions list. There is a print button included which is clickable straight to your printer. Even better, the default layout system I’ve included is fully responsive with all latest Mobile Browsers such as Safari for the iPhone, iPad, iPod, Opera Browsers for Android Devices and many more. It will work with IE6+ throughout all major browsers!
What the clients are saying
iscapes said: “JMD, Thank you for you unbelievably rapid response to my email question this a.m. Your suggestions worked and resolved my CSS issues. 5 stars for your app and 5 stars for your service!”
Use the following locations to see how flexible the search is! Hospital Street, Dundee to 24 Sundown Avenue, LondonOr, use a Post/Zip Code!
So what do you get?
- Fully Browser compatible from IE6+
- <s>Mobile Responsive</s>. Works on Android, iOS and Opera Browsers.
- Clean HTML & CSS.
- Compressed jQuery. Just 3KB!
- Setup Site included for usage straight away!
- Fast and responsive. Instantly Loads.
- CSS3 & HTML5 design.
- Night and Day Map Styles
- Routes can be made by Car, On Foot, Public Transport or Cycling
- Simple A to B printable guides
- Based on Google API
- Very well documented. (Thorough!)
- Includes HTML Sample to how I’ve used it
- Lifetime Updates for Free!
Extra help needed?
Please read the FAQ section above for general questions asked. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact me on my profile! Thanks!
Day & Night Modes
How can people get directions?
Depending on how you base your directional service, users or clients can simply type in there start to finish points with just two text fields. Users can get walking, driving, bicycle or public transport directions depending on how you set the travelMode option. (Read the FAQ on how to change it)
- Initial Release
- New Options Toggle Mode
- Clients/User can now select either of the 4 Travel Modes
- Two Folder Options you can now Upload (Night & Day Modes)
- Upgraded to jQuery 1.8
- IE small bug fixes
1.1 – 22.10.2012
1.1 Update Log- Day & Night modes separated.- jQuery 1.8.1- New Travel Mode Script- Driving, Walking, Public Transport and Cycling Options- CSS fixes for IE- IE general bug fixes for IE7, IE8 and IE9.- IE10 support
1.2 – Due Soon
1.2 Update Log- Full Responsive changes for Mobile Devices- Style Options- Updates to the Google API- New InfoWindow styles- New PopOver Styles- IE general bug fixes for IE7, IE8 and IE9.
Don’t forget to rate if you enjoy the product!