jsCountdown Created by theninja. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: The name says it all ! Included are 14 different skins to choose from and a template file (png format) to make your own.I’ve also simplified the setup process with an option generator and a preview in the documentation (can be seen in screenshots).All of the skins can be seen in the .
- Js library: N/A
- Compatible browsers: Chrome 4, Chrome 5, Firefox, IE6, IE7, IE8, Opera, Safari
The name says it all ! Included are 14 different skins to choose from and a template file (png format) to make your own.I’ve also simplified the setup process with an option generator and a preview in the documentation (can be seen in screenshots).All of the skins can be seen in the preview.
- Very easy to set up.
- Adjusts to time zones.
- Easily skinnable. The possibilities are endless!
- You can use any image type that the browser can display.
- You can choose to either display a message, show a link or redirect to a different page when the countdown reaches zero.
- You can set the colour, font and size of the message that’s shown (defaults to black if the colour doesn’t exist and defaults to Helvetica if the font doesn’t exist).
- If you choose to redirect you can set a timer giving people enough time to see the message before redirecting.
- Completely cross-browser (It worked in every browser I tried, even IE 5 .5!).
- Tiny file size, roughly 2kb compressed.
It’s not built to count down to anything that’s more than 999 days away which is about 2.7 years as I thought it was unlikely anyone would need to count that far in the future and it helps keep the code small and simple.
*Please rate it if you like it!
- Now supports a link or redirect when countdown reaches zero.
- Gave the documentation a makeover .