jQuery FocusOn – Highlight an area of your website Created by messutiEdd. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Tired of your clients missing some important feature of your web site?, maybe it’s new and you want to make them notice .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: jQuery
- Compatible browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Tired of your clients missing some important feature of your web site?, maybe it’s new and you want to make them notice it.
jQuery FocusOn is a plugin that makes your clients fully focus on a certain area of your web site, it receives an element and will highlight the area of that element an make every thing else opaque and disabled for clicking.
- Highlight the area of the desired element by making every thing else opaque and disabled
- Display a descriptive message on top of the page (optional)
- Display a close button next to the message (optional)
- Close on click out the highlighted area (optional)
- Can apply margins to the highlighted area (for example: 20px more at the bottom)
- Close after desired milliseconds (optional)
- Autoscrolls to the position of the element to focus on
- Custom opacity of the opaque overlay
- Show shadow effect inside the highlighted element (optional, and not on IE)
- Custom fadeIn and fadeOut effect duration
- Multiple events to know when the FocusOn starts and ends
- Method for closing the FocusOn manually
- Fully CSS customizable (Overlay color, shadow color, message fonts sizes, etc)
- Tested in IE6 , IE8, Chrome 12, Firefox 5, Opera 11.10, Safari 5