jQuery CSS3 Image Hover Effects Created by Fusiondevs. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: CSS3 Image Hover Effects is a jQuery plugin by Fusiondevs.com for adding superb hover effects to your website’s images. Perfect for using on banners, advertisements and custom .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: jQuery
- High resolution: No
- Compatible browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera
CSS3 Image Hover Effects is a jQuery plugin by Fusiondevs.com for adding superb hover effects to your website’s images. Perfect for using on banners, advertisements and custom buttons.
Dear customer, if you like this item, please rate it.
- Display unlimited images or div blocks over your base image
- Zoom in/out the base image onMouseOver
- 8 entrance and leaving directions for your effects
- jQuery UI easing integration
Really nice hover effects!
Just bought it…its a great piece of work. Thanks!
- Ver.2.1 – Sep 8, 2011
- Fixed “Stack Overflow” IE8 bug
- Ver.2.0 – Aug 15, 2011
- Unlimited layers support
- Ver.1.1 – May 25, 2011
- Rewrote support for all major browsers, this time using a browser-selective function
- Darken effect (hoverImage property) has been disabled on IE for animation of opacity is not well supported by this browser.
- Ver.1.0 – April 25, 2011
- First release
Please read FAQ for common questions, tips and advice. If you still can’t find what you are looking for, just e-mail me.