Monster Jump – Endless Jumping Arcade Created by artheads. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: So now you’re a space monster jumping in the space. Jump from platform to platform, collect more coins and grab useful power-ups. Avoid collisions with asteroids, space mines and robots and jump as much higher. Just tilt your device or press left or right on keyboard to move left/right then tap the .
You can use this Monster Jump – Endless Jumping Arcade on Html5 category for android, arcade, browser, construct, cross-platform, endless, game, html5, ios, jump, jumping, monster, space, windows and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: HTML5, Construct 2
- High resolution: Yes
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
HTML5 Endless Jumping Game
So now you’re a space monster jumping in the space. Jump from platform to platform, collect more coins and grab useful power-ups. Avoid collisions with asteroids, space mines and robots and jump as much higher. Just tilt your device or press left or right on keyboard to move left/right then tap the screen to shoot.
- HD Graphics – All sprites in .PNG included.
- Sound FX and Music – All sounds and music are included. Player can switch all sounds to on/off.
- Construct 2 source file – Editable Construct 2 file that contains source code of the game.
- Mobile Ready – Game is mobile optimized and ready for export to mobile platforms.
- AdMob Advertising – Earn money showing ads in your game from trusted advertising company.
- Social Sharing – Allows your players to share their best score and promote your game for free.
- Fully Customizable – You will get full control of the game by modifying Construct 2 source file.
- Easy Control – Tilt device and tap the screen or use a left/right on keyboard.
- Score System – The game saves the last and the best results on the player’s device.
- Infinite Gameplay – Don’t worry about the end of the game. Play as long as you like.
- Pause – The game can be paused during the game.
- Documentation – Help file for a quick start.
Be sure that you have a license of Construct 2. You can get it on Scirra.com