Memory Blocks Created by crazyprogrammer. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Memory Blocks made on Construct 2 game engine version 198+Included all the source file ready to export for mobile and .CAPX .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: HTML5
- High resolution: No
- Compatible browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Memory Blocks made on Construct 2 game engine version 198+
Included all the source file ready to export for mobile and .CAPX file
How To Play
With 3 Play Mode and 11 Level on Each,
The Board will expand on each Level up:
1. Normal : Don’t care about order of “Blocks Color” when they appear. just Tap on them.
2. Order: You need to remember order when “Blocks Color” appear, and tap with the order: the “First” appear one to the “Last” appear one.
3. Opposite: Dont’ care about order, but remember where are they, to avoid tap on them, let tap on “Grey Blocks”.
-Construct 2 198+
-Play on desktop and device
-Easy export to HTML5 for website
-Ready to export for Android, iOS with Cordova platform such as intel XDK, phonegap, CocoonJS – Ludei.
-Easy to change difference option for each level.
-Touch & Mouse
– High Scores
-Funny sound and Icon with multi color random each time play
Game Scale mode for best result on desktop: http://dev-zoom.com/construct-game/memoryblock-updated/desktop