Sweet Pea – Fullscreen Concrete 5 Theme Created by xxcriversxx. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Sweet Pea is so clean, super flexible and has a fully responsive design! This theme gives you the beauty that is not available with existing Concrete 5 Themes. In addition, we will have weekly add-on to better your experience and drive revenue to your .
You can use this Sweet Pea – Fullscreen Concrete 5 Theme on Cms themes category for backstretch, coffee shop, concrete5, creative, css3, fullscreen, high quality design, html5, parallax, pea, scrolling theme, shop, sweet, theme and another uses.
- Files included: PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Software version: Concrete5 5.6.x, Concrete5 5.5.x
- Layout: Responsive
- Documentation: Well Documented
- Compatible with: None
- Compatible browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- High resolution: Yes
- Columns: 3
Sweet Pea is so clean, super flexible and has a fully responsive design! This theme gives you the beauty that is not available with existing Concrete 5 Themes. In addition, we will have weekly add-on to better your experience and drive revenue to your business.
Sweet Pea is easy to use right out of the box, but it also has some nice features for advance users. See the list of available features in the list below.
- Fully Responsive Support for Android, Iphone, and Tablet Devices
- Instagram Theatre plugin is now integrated and bundled with this theme
- New Admin Panel for Plugin Settings Management
- A Total of 7 New Plugin Settings
- New Contact Form Design
- Bug Fixes and Added Theme Flexability
- Six Slide Layouts
- Non Conflicting Code Design
- Lazy Load Support for Fast Loading
- Iphone, Ipad, and Android Support
- Fancybox Integration(Next Version)
- Fullscreen Design
- Jquery Animations And Effects
- Weekly Downloadable Content
Featured Case Studies
Documentation Update – Sept 17, 2013
- This is an update to the documentation. We just wanted to add some additional information to users who are new to concrete5.
Responsive Patch – Sept 14, 2013
- Fixed minor bugs on mobile devices
Summer Upgrade – Aug 24, 2013
- Updated Content Management! You can now make as many content blocks as you’d like, without limitation.
- Much more robust interface for managing each of the 8 template types.
- Fully recreated documentation to make it easier for users new to Concrete to get started.
May Upgrade – May 10, 2013
- Theme Interface Improvements & New Features
- Fixed Minor Bugs