Minsk – Responsive AdSense-Ready Tumblr Theme Created by javiergarciaesteban. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Minsk is a responsive AdSense-ready Tumblr theme. The layout is simple, content-oriented and user-friendly. It’s easy to install and set up, so you’ll be running your site in .
You can use this Minsk – Responsive AdSense-Ready Tumblr Theme on Blogging category for adaptive, addthis, ads, adsense, analytics, blog, customizable, disqus, facebook, fonts, google, responsive, social, tumblr, twitter and another uses.
- Files included: HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Layout: Responsive
- Documentation: Well Documented
- Compatible with: None
- Compatible browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- High resolution: Yes
- Columns: 2
Minsk is a responsive AdSense-ready Tumblr theme. The layout is simple, content-oriented and user-friendly. It’s easy to install and set up, so you’ll be running your site in minutes.
New: Added support for group blogs. Added support for photoset grids. Added LinkedIn social icon.
Minsk is highly customizable, featuring countless options to manage your site.
- Responsive / adaptive design: adapted to any screen size (desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile…)
- Cross-browser compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Android, Opera, Internet Explorer…
- Responsive AdSense support: enter your AdSense ID and display automatically ads that fit any screen size
- Optimized for search engines: improved titles, headings, sidebar code after content, etc.
- All Tumblr post types: video, audio, photo, photosets, panoramas, chats…
- All Tumblr features: pages, questions, submissions, notes, reblogs…
- Social links/icons: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Flickr, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube, Vimeo, web
- Google Analytics support
- Facebook comments support
- Disqus comments support
- AddThis support: let your visitors share your site with hundreds of options
- Theme version check: be always up-to-date
- Customizable layout: content size (thin/wide) and sidebar position (left/right)
- Customizable colors: select background color, accent color and links color
- Customizable images: upload background and logo
- Customizable fonts: select from thousands of Google Fonts for body, headings, accent and title
- HTML.txt, which contains the theme code
- Documentation folder, which contains all the documentation
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
However I’m available as a freelancer for any work related to customizing the theme, custom-coding features or even developing completely custom-made themes.
- Image used in the demo site post seen in the screenshots: “The City of Arts and Sciences” by Craig Cormack. Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic. http://www.flickr.com/photos/craigyc/
- Version 1.01: Added support for photoset grids.
- Version 1.02: Adapted photoset grids to work with images with different aspect ratios.
- Version 1.03: Added LinkedIn social icon.
- Version 1.04: Fixed photoset grid responsiveness. Adjusted margins on small devices.
- Version 1.05: Added support for group blogs. Removed comments from ask and submit pages.